May 25, 2014

This week in pictures | May 19-25, 2014

Date night with my special guy after dark:  

James Blunt

David took me to see my favorite BRIT boy, James Blunt on Monday night!!!!

James Blunt

His voice was PERFECTION.  The show was AMAZING:

James Blunt

Even if these hands clouded my view...for an hour and forty-five minutes:

James Blunt

Banged up shoes:


Get a makeover fit for a queen.  Thank you David for letting me steal your Union Jack tape:


Wrapping up this weeks U.K. edition, Portia's reaction when I finally told her that Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow broke up:


First bloom after one year of planting my dusty millers!

Dusty miller

Brown vs. white basmati rice debate.  I keep telling her brown is healthier!

Whole Foods

Totally appropriate grocery shopping attire:

Whole Foods

"Can we buy it Mommy, PLEASE? All my friends are eating it!"

Whole Foods

Went on another succulent shopping spree.  This time...cactuses:


Left foot forward.  Except David:


Cheeseburgers, chili fries, and pancakes.  Must be why it's called Brunch:


Took a nap in Portia's bed:


Her wall space has been neglected:


David reminiscing of his younger days at this favorite teenhood sushi joint:


Best cut rolls for kids:

Cut rolls

Best hand rolls for adults:

Hand rolls

Procrastinating bedtime:


Helping Daddy make pancakes:


while the boys play:


Pinwheel cut pancakes on the left.  I love how David cuts his stacks in perfect radial symmetry:


Coffee with Anna.  Drooling over coffered ceilings even though it's considered bad feng shui:

Copa Vida

Happy "Memorial Day" weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment