February 03, 2015

Gardening through winter

Two things happen when the new year starts.  Winter and I break up while spring and I start a love affair.  I'm dreaming about the new plants I'm going to buy and estimate how long I can keep them alive. When you've got 75 degree weather gardening through winter is possible.

It was our first time at Green Arrow Nursery:

Green Arrow Nursery

One of each color PLEASE!!

Green Arrow Nursery

I let Portia pick her favorites:

Green Arrow Nursery

These pots were on sale between $3-$4 on Target.com.  What a steal! I think?

Succulents

I still love wearing my gardening boots that David bought me:

Succulents

I placed them in front of our back door:

Succulents

I think it says, "Welcome, come right in!"

Succulents

Green Arrow Nursery
8845 Sepulveda Blvd.
North Hills, CA 91343
818-894-8301

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment