March 06, 2015

Go Forrest, run Forrest

I came out for Truman's jog-a-thon fundraiser at school.  Being that I was a high school varsity x-country and track athlete I was anticipating this event all week.

Jog-a-thon school fundraiser

Plus, I get a kick out of watching Truman do intensive bodily activities.  God gave him beauty and brains. But when God made him a lefty, he accidentally gave him two left feet.  

Jog-a-thon school fundraiser

He started out really strong. I kept thinking go Forrest, run Forrest:

Jog-a-thon school fundraiser

Wow! Those skinny, twig legs do work:

Jog-a-thon school fundraiser

Uh oh.  Cramp or cardiac arrest?

Jog-a-thon school fundraiser

It just became the WALK-a-thon:

Jog-a-thon school fundraiser

A really...slow...sluggish...pace...walk-a-thon:

Jog-a-thon school fundraiser

He FINISHED!

Jog-a-thon school fundraiser

There is no doubt that Truman has some athletic disabilities but I think God made him perfect just the way he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment