June 04, 2015

Give KINDness

David has been snacking on KIND bars for a while now.  He turned me on to them so naturally we keep our adult cabinet pretty stocked.  

It gave me the idea to pass these out to teachers (computer, science, P.E., aids, and assistants) I wanted to thank but didn't have it in my end-of-the-year budget after buying presents for the homeroom teachers: 

Kind bars dark chocolate chunk

I just whipped up a label and tied ribbon:

Kind bars dark chocolate chunk

We couldn't forget Mrs. Herrera, Truman's bus driver who safely picks up/drops him off to me safely every day.  I gave her a special Dark Chocolate chili flavor Nuts & Spices bar.  I would bet she is a chili kind of lady!!

Kind bars

I'm so thankful for all the teachers who educate my kids, take the time to make a difference in their lives, and care for them when I'm not around:

Kind bar treats and favors

With that said...parents and teachers, WE MADE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment