June 21, 2015

This week in pictures | June 15-21, 2015

Childhood favorite, peanut butter and honey on toast:


Monsieur Fry:


Kids bowl free!!


David takes us out to yummy Japanese dinners when we visit him at work:


But first, hostile takeover:


Her Spideys:


Board room meeting:


Presley said he wants to have dinner in a tatami room.  I'm going to make that happen:


Leftovers that no one wants to eat.  We are an anti-bread ends/heel/crust family.


I get excited when I use fresh herbs from my little garden:


I can't put to much parsley in because if the kids see it, they won't eat it:


Back at the Discovery Cube but in O.C.!!


The new water gallery is pretty cool:


Working on a new food art idea:


Shopping for David's father's day gift is exhausting:


Truman in the east:


Presley in the west.  I got so sunburned!!


My kids always make the best cards for us:


Simple father's day breakfast:


Dinner at my sisters! She always makes the best salads!!


My daddy is cute!


Happy Father's Day weekend!

Till next week! XO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment