June 28, 2015

This week in pictures | June 22-28, 2015

The boys started summer school this week:


They're so happy in summer.  ME TOO!


So I let them get away with A LOT:


This includes video games: 


Portia started her art class and made me stay with her for twenty minutes:


On the second day, she brought Soft Baby and made me stay for only 10 minutes:


On the third day, she let me go after five minutes.  We continue to work through her separation anxiety:


Joanna and I had a lovely therapy session.  She gave me a yummy prescription:


Truman is teaching me how to play chess this summer.  I have no interest in learning.  Don't tell him:


Thank you to whoever left breakfast for us on our front tree.  We like Kix too:


Chores:


One in a melon:


She makes me want to cut bangs:


Friday:


Captain America build at Lowe's:


Truman is so good at assembling parts.  He definitely gets this from David:


They are so much a like.  They are both lefties and perform awkward dance moves:


Selfie...


Gone...


Terribly wrong:


Lather:


Thirsty:


Family jewels:


Family dinner.  I love summer afternoons when we swim all day then head out to an early dinner:


Good night summer:


Till next week! XO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment