August 09, 2015

This week in pictures | Aug 3-9, 2015

Church is quiet on a Monday:

Bel Air Pres Church

Crafted by: Portia

Pizza Rev Woodland Hills

Testing out merchandise:

Golfsmith Woodland Hills

Indoor range:


Back at the beach joined by the Pinkertons:

Point Dume State Beach

It was really windy:

Point Dume State Beach

Fascinating music presentation given by Jay Vincent, the music composer of NINJAGO:

Jay Vincent music composer of Ninjago

It was awesome!! And his personal story was amazing too!

Jay Vincent music composer of Ninjago

No luck on getting the inside scoop if/when there will be a season 6:

Ninjago pins

Picnic with my mom:


They love coming and having lunch with her:


I think it's the HILL:


It makes them crazy:


I let them be so my mom can hear their laughter:


In their dreams:


It's been a Marvel Avenger's summer:

Lowe's Build and Grow Marvel Avenger's Assemble

Hulk is my favorite:

Lowe's Build and Grow Marvel Avenger's Assemble

David listens to Chinese news when he makes us Sunday breakfast.  I don't understand any of it:


He bought me a new wreath for the front door! Love him so much:


And them...so much too!!!


Finally...my best home cooked eats of the week is my BBQ baked chicken.  I'm picky about BBQ sauce so I was happy with the sweet and tangy turnout!

BBQ baked chicken

Till next week! But for now, see what we were up to...

First week of August in 2014

First week of August in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment