December 15, 2015

Holiday card 2015

Family photo christmas card

Our Christmas card was taken in our front yard this year.  I was planning on going to the Travel Town Museum to take pictures in front of the trains but...me...got...lazy.  Instead, I styled them in their fur-trimmed, hooded coats and made it look like a cozy, winter season, even though we had 80 degree weather that day.

Sometimes the behind-the-scene shots are funnier and most memorable than the one that actually makes the final cut.  Here are a few of our outtakes.

I LOVE Portia's eyes in this one.

Family photo christmas card

Truman kept on tossing up torn grass and leaves.

Family photo christmas card

We were experimenting with leaves.  It didn't turn out quite as I imagined in my head.

Family photo christmas card

But Truman got really into it.

Family photo christmas card

The other two not so much.

Family photo christmas card

All in all, under my nazi-like leadership, we had a lot of fun.

Family photo christmas card

David and I even made the back cover this year.

Family photo christmas card

Here are some of our outtakes.

Family photo christmas card

Family photo christmas card

Family photo christmas card

Warmest holiday wishes from our family to yours!

Click HERE to check out more outtakes from our 2013 holiday card.  

Wait! There's more Hui holiday cards from 2007-2012 HERE!! 

(We always use Shutterfly for all our Christmas card needs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment