February 26, 2016

Super Bowl Sunday at Disneyland

I forgot to mention our little trip to the mega, magical park hosted by our friends and Disney veterans, Jerome and Meiling! We were supposed to go on Presley's birthday but the rain postponed us to Superbowl Sunday.  It was a new experience going as a whole family since each of us has been at different times.  I forgot what it was like on this culty mouse land being surrounded by Mickey fandom, Disneyland social clubs, and hardcore enthusiasts.  It's hectic, surreal, and fabulous all at the same time.

I wish I had taken more pictures of us, especially on the DL side.  I was totally in the moment and taking everything in.  Did you know that 8:00 a.m.-DL-time is considered late in the mouse world?? Geez!!!

California Adventure

First ride of the morning.

Disneyland

My favorite spot in Radiator Springs.

California Adventure

David rarely looses control.  I was surprised by his excitement!! 

California Adventure

Portia was so upset that Lightning McQueen wouldn't stop talking to her.

California Adventure

She was on-and-off moody all day.

California Adventure

Who gets cranky at Disneyland?

Disneyland

Only my daughter.  Unfortunately, she signed up for the Anna and Elsa package but got the Thrill-rides package instead.  I'll have to take her back just the two of us for the Magical Princess experience.

Disneyland

However, spinning does cures all.

California Adventure

California Adventure

So does ice cream!! We left after eight hours and made it just in time to have Chinese New Year eve dinner at my father-n-laws home!!


Do you think Jerome turned David from the brick side to the mouse side?? Hmmm...I'll have to ask him tonight!!

Read about the the boys first visit to Disneyland in 2010 here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment