March 06, 2016

This week in pictures | Feb 29-Mar 6, 2016

It's Read Across America week!

...so we're twinning.

Read Across America week

Did you get your stripe on?

Read Across America week

Or eat your green eggs and ham?

Read Across America week

We sure did Sam, I am!

Read Across America week

"One day I want to be a millineer because I can provide money for the pear." - Oh the places this boy will go...

Read Across America week

I planted new tomatoes and some more basil.  I'm hopeful this year.

Spring gardening

David bought girl scout cookies.


Do you think the free standing monogram letter trend is over? I almost bought an "H" months ago for our living room.  I'm glad I didn't.  But I still think it's really cute and personal.


Oscar party.


Doughnut party.


Lately we've been hitting up the same doughnut shop after school on Fridays to kick off the weekend (and treat myself after a long week)! I think about when my Dad would take me to Winchell's before church and let me pick out my own doughnut.  I have such good memories of their devil's food chocolate doughnuts!!


Now, I'm all about glazed every time.  And you can only buy "real" glazed doughnuts at mom and pop coffee/doughnut shops - the end.


Portia is all about sprinkles.


Truman loves his apple fritters...and Presley eats his too fast...but he likes them all.


Foot Golf.


Overalls!!!


Patterns.


Bubbles.


Naps.


Soon to be seen Zinnias.

Zinnias

Man vs. Branch.


Our neighbor Michael and his curls.


Presley so got it.


Some things never change.


Translation: No matter how early you get up, you can't make the sun rise any sooner.


Till next week! But for now see what we were up to...

first week of March 2015

first week of March 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment