May 01, 2016

This week in pictures | some time in April

I HAD a car wash.


Went window shopping.


HELP! Mannequin down!!


Stopping to smell the roses.


Fork'd tulips.


Happy couple.


Summer highlights.


Edible spectacles.


Milk and chess.


Game time.


Laser tag.


More junk made it's way home.


To celebrate Earth Day we made guitars.


And started a band.


Anyone? Anyone?


Mr. Pickles is the only one that gives me undivided attention.


My beautiful sis.


My nephew had a LA Kings theme birthday party!!


He loves hockey!


And video games!


Aidan got game.  #barbietwins


Birthday parties offer ample opportunity for family photos.


My nephew Zekiel bites his finger nails just like his mama.


Observe: her cute stubby nails on my shoulder!


Whatchu wish for Aidan?


My loves.


Happy weekend!!

Till next week! But for now see what we were up to...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment