June 11, 2017

This week in pictures | Last week of school

I made homemade peanut butter this week and it tasted really good on David's waffles.

waffles with homemade peanut butter

He woos me with his crafted chopstick holders.

hyakumi noodle station

But his plastic bin addiction is concerning.  

ikea burbank

Poolside chatter.


The perfect ponytail.


Stir-fry dinner.

stir fry dinner

Shopping for Truman's culmination present.  

sports equipment at walmart

Wonder Woman week.  

dress up as wonder woman in cuffs and head piece

My homemade dessert among all the store bought goodies.  I finally had a reason to make Paula Deen's Banana Pudding but a less processed version. I hope it was a hit with the 3rd graders.

not your mamas banana pudding

Presley can sing!!!!!


Concert on the green.  (Portia is somewhere in the middle).

kindergarten talent show

Pickles on the green.


Taquitos plate dinner while still trying to get the oldest to eat sour cream.  Missing out again.

taquitos plate with rice and beans

Too obnoxious!!???

put together your own sports gift basket

Truman's culmination ceremony was this week.  I was so emotional.

fifth grade culmination ceremony

While holding back tears...


Across town, Portia was having her kindergarten culmination ceremony at 8:30 a.m. too.  David whisked her off right after she said, "When I grow up I want to be a fashion designer," so he could catch the latter part of Truman's ceremony.

If only I could be at two places at the same time.  Thanks Lisette for this pic.

kindergarten culmination ceremony

Truman was sick earlier in the week.  


Thus, he was feeling crappy on culmination day.

A-Chooo!!


Sniff-sniff.


He powered through brunch.

claudines bakery and cafe

Then off to bed for the rest of the day.


Celebratory seafood dinner.  David's been cooking a lot and I'm not complaining!!

yummy seafood dinner with shrimp and salmon

Last day of school.



I'm not going to miss them 7:10 a.m. bus pick-ups!


Party time people!!!

shuffleboard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment