March 03, 2014

This week in pictures | Feb 24-Mar 2, 2014

Disco ball shining light on me!


Peace and serenity can be found in obscure places:


Fitting in ME time when they take car naps.  What they don't know won't hurt them:

McDonald's cone

Truman is at golf twice a week now:

Knollwood Country Club

This means bringing lots of activities to keep her busy:


This one entertains himself in ways I'll never understand:


Snack Mom means no assembly required.  If only all meals could have minimal prep work:


This little panda loves art:


"When I grow up I want to work in an office!":


Amused by my edible shenanigans:


David had a surprise waiting for him when he got home from work!


Sunroof spots:


Rainy day play date:


My new best friend, the Bona Spray Mop.  You complete me:

The Bona Spray Mop

Going to new lengths:


Long time, no see at Ikea.  When did this happen!!??

Ikea

The BEST thing about Ikea? Their drop off child center:

Ikea

They even do animal painting:


Pure class is eating cake right out of Tupperware:


Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment