February 22, 2015

This week in pictures | Feb 16-22, 2015

Portia has been sick all week.  I took her with me to get my nails done:

gel manicure

She loves finding outdoor colors that match her shoes:

kids red ballet flats

I gave David Lego cuff links for Valentine's Day:

Lego cuff links

We had a good laugh at the market:

God, guns, grits, and gravy by Mike Huckabee

Hanging out with cool girls on Friday night:

Dylan Keith Salon

Chinese school lesson on calligraphy:

Chinese calligraphy

His left-handedness still intrigues me:


Ingredients for our annual Chinese New Year feast:


My DREAM TEAM!!


plus a highly skilled apprentice!

Dumpling making

We did good this year! I think my Mom would be impressed:

Year of the Goat's Chinese New Year feast

Looking at baby pictures make me feel OLD!!!


Happy Year of the Goat!


Hope you shared your weekend with family too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment