March 22, 2015

This week in pictures | Mar 16-22, 2015

Typical morning:

spilt milk

The kids are pretty lucky that their room faces east:


For St. Patrick's Day I made Irish soda bread (for the first time!):

Irish soda bread

to go along side my Shepherd's pie:

Sheperd's pie

Portia's class went on a field trip to a dental office.  She said it was really scary:


Open House:


Catching the sun:


I loved studying about Native Americans in school and so happy Truman is too:


My crock pot dish of the week...Sticky Chicken Wings (I used legs and thighs).  Damn Delicious is one of my favorite food blogs.  I LOVE her recipes and her pictures:

Damn Delicious Sticky Chicken Wings

I'm still trying to convince Truman to play on a soccer team:


I think he'd be really good!


I had a giant cup of Yogurtland for dessert after I had a giant helping of sushi:


Bike riding through Downtown, L.A.:

Downtown, L.A. along Spring Street

The kids first time in Grand Park:

Grand Park and City Hall in downtown, L.A.

Their playground is REALLY neat!

Grand Park Playground

Grand Park Playground

They fought me all day about not wanting to wear helmets:

Grand Park

Dim sum with my family in Chinatown.  My dad does a lot of hand gestures when he's discussing something:

dim sum at empress pavilion

or trying to make a point:

dim sum at empress pavilion

Most of the time he's right:

dim sum at empress pavilion

Felix has hands just like him:


Boba...


Licious!


A garage more stuffed than ours:


Anna has a spectacular view of Chinatown:

Chinatown at night

We had a great time in the city but I was ready to come home to David and the suburbs.

Hope you had a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment